View Single Post
01-20-2013, 06:36 PM
Global Moderator
Where's the kaboom?
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Kalvinators View Post
So what motivation Bruce have to keep him up? If he can`t handle it, then he have to go to the juniors, especially in this shortened season when every mistake is 2 times worse.
Dude, it was one game. If Rakell is going to earn Boudreau's trust, it's going to come over a period of time. Not a period into the first game he's ever played in the NHL.

As for Boudreau's motivation... how about winning hockey games? Or seeing how a young kid improves?

I made my guess just because he played the least minutes in the game (Ducks players only), also on even strenght. I`m not saying that 10 minutes are bad, not sure where you got that.
I was saying that, compared to others, he wasn`t really tested much. So i thought that if Bruce is limiting him in a decided game, Rakell will have much less minutes in a game that`s really tight. So, there`s no point for keeping him up if he plays few minutes a game, he needs more ice time, he`s only 19. So, i think that 4C role is Hollands to loose, even after the game.
That's a contradiction. If there is no point in keeping Rakell up because he needs more ice time, why would we put Holland in the exact same situation?