View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 07:10 PM
OneSharpMarble

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I don't. A bridge should exist solely for guys you have some real doubts about him. And I don't for PK. It can apply to 90% of the players if you want. But you have to keep a 10% for the exceptionals. Yes, I know, PK isn't an EXCEPTIONAL, like the great superstars of the league but guess what....he is for us. No PK and unless a major trade comes along, the next d-man to come in our top 6 is Tinordi. He does serve a purpose...but clearly isn't a PK. The closest to PK you ahve is Beaulieu and some have doubts if he'll ever be a NHL'er. I don't, but that's another story. The rest, MAY be solid #4-5-6...clearly not what PK is all about. So for us, he has to be an exception.

What will happen if Galchenyuk goes back to Sarnia, starts next year and happen to have 60-70-80 points per year with 35 goals in his 3rd season? Do we still to apply this stupid bridge for the sake of applying it?
The bridge applies to everyone, that is what is great about it. Remember when people were calling Komisareck the next habs captain? Good thing we didn't **** our pants and give him the moon. Subban needs more evaluating no matter how many posters of him you have on your ceiling.