View Single Post
Old
06-22-2006, 06:59 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
I truly suck at prediction but here we go:

HART = JAGR (Thornton close second) Sure if Lundqvist is not there it might have been different, but try to have a great Rangers team with Rucchin as your #1 center. Nobody expected the Rangers to be there, he had an outstanding season and should be awarded that trophy

CALDER = OVECHKIN no doubt

SELKE = ''A little bit of love'' or if you prefer BRIND'AMOUR, again no doubt for me

ADAMS = That one is tougher but I would go with RUFF, another team that wasn't regarded that highly, had tons of injuries this year, great system in place.....Bad news for him though, he wins the Adams, most likely candidate to be fired soon....

NORRIS = NIEDERMAYER, like what he did with that team, how he transformed a teamate (Beauchemin) in a great player, how he transformed his team and showed why a transition game is so important and how he adapted himself to a new conference.

BYNG = No idea, I would give it to MARLEAU because he has that gentle face....

PEARSON = JAGR again, plenty of time for Ovechkin to win this in the coming years, as much as Thornton had a incredible end of season, believed Jagr was great all year. But Thornton should make it close.

VEZINA = KIPRUSOFF, loved Lundqvist's season, and Brodeur???? Anyway, Kiprusoff all alone.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote