Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Pens | 1/20/13
View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 09:08 PM
Last Man Picked
Rookie User

vCash: 500
the team defense is not where it used to be. the bruins played yesterday like how we did all of last year. they forced us to take mostly wide, parameter or flat out low percentage shots. Toooka was barely tested... thats what we did all of last year and the few times we didn't, hank would make a highlight reel save, as he did numerous times yesterday. i cant blame Hank for these two games. look at the putrid coverage on the goals scored tonight.

Also, losing to the pens was a motif last season anyway so i cant really judge much on this one game. we lost our fair share of games to them anyway so its not anything new. We did beat the bruins majority of the series but they are an elite team so losing one to them isn't really much of a good indicator either.

i am starting to feel the loss of anisimov, dubinsky, prust and feds... i sort of feel like when a good friend moves across the country for good and i know i'll never see them really again. it sucks.

our top 4 defensemen so far looks nothing like they did last season. on top of that, bickel needs to either grow skill over night or be replaced

hopefully krieder isn't concussed, and would like to see him replace hagelin for a few shifts on the top 6

Bruins beat us how they normally beat teams, which is very similar to how we usually beat teams. penguins beat us as usual... just with potent offense thats creative and dynamic

Last Man Picked is offline   Reply With Quote