View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
Yeah I don't know, man. He looks average. He's a notoriously slow starter.

The Rangers were the one team that needed a long season and camp. They have so much talent but need a lot of chemistry. Trust me - it's there. We all saw it from Pittsburgh. You have great leadership in Hank and Cally. Nash is beasting right now.

It might be a tough 10 games. Maybe even 15. But this team will be on a tear. Watch this.. this hardship is better than being .500. They'll battle through adversity and be dangerous as hell.

Although they could have REALLY done well with a full camp. As long as the locker room stays in tact and no hatred happens like the Pens did to Therrien in 08, they will be good.
I don't see them imploding, and agree with your assessment.

They needed to be knocked down a peg, and to be honest I was really annoyed with MSG tonight. Before the game it was Gianonne I think basically trying to bait Crosby into respecting and saying the Rangers were a legit contender... Stupid arrogance IMHO.

Anyway, they started poorly last year and we all know how that went I think they will be fine.

Either that or you're trying some reverse psychology voodoo... In which case, not cool man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieStrang
@KatieStrangESPN
#NYR Tortorella endorsed Orpik's hit on Kreider as clean. "Maybe we need to get whacked around a little more to wake us up.

Barbara Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote