View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Lundsanity30

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregSirico View Post
Ok, so we lost 2 games. And yes this is a shortened season where every game is huge, but remember this: it's not how you start it's how you finish. I think we will find ourselves and find some chemistry and cohesiveness. Defensively, we can only get better right? Get hot and roll into the playoffs and I will take this team against anyone else in the East. Am I upset now? Yes. Panic? No. Still a ton of hockey left (even with <50 games in a season) to find ourselves, click, and get red hot.
people panicking after 2 games are crazy. Have we looked horrible? yes.. but this is still essentially the same team we had last year that went to the ECF. Hank has looked bad for the most part early too which we all know will not continue. The defense will definitely get better. Its gonna take some time for this team to get chemistry which is tough in a 48 game season to start off slow, but there are NOT 8 teams in the East better than the Rangers, we will be there in the end whether we are 1st or 8th. We also played two very tough teams (remember, Boston and Pens are also SC favorites) to start the season. We have looked bad, can't look this bad all year so obviously we will get better. As far as the playoffs, I agree with you, get in and get hot, thats the team that will always win the cup. The best thing about this team is that RicK Nash looks completely awesome and looks like he will fit in here for a long time.

Lundsanity30 is offline   Reply With Quote