View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 10:49 PM
sniper81

vCash: 500
Watched Oshawa and Missy tonight. Very physical game which was great to see, 5 fights in the third. Percy played solid, had one blatant turnover but logged alot of ice with Carrick out. He made smart passes and reads all night and used his partner to breakdown the forecheck pretty effectivly. When he had the puck at the point he made quick moves to open up a shooting lane and seemed to hit the net at all times. He doesn't have the greatest wrist shot but he uses traffic well and seems to but it in the right spots for rebounds or deflections. Overall i thought he played well even though they lost 4-1.

Biggs has been playing with Cassels and Dundas on the second line, played well tonight and i think he ended up with an assist. Positionally he was in the right spots and made a few plays that led to odd man rushes through the nuetral zone. had maybe 3 or 4 shots towards the net with one just missing the top corner. I fell that he didn't cycle as well tonight but that might be because he is with new linemates, played well though.

If anyone has any questions on draft eligible guys that played tonight dm me.