View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Falco Lombardi
AKA Dolph Ziggler

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA0402 View Post
Tarasenko was top five? Were you in hibernation for the 2010 draft? Seriously... he was like the Filip Forsberg of last draft, only tons worse. Nobody wanted him, not even Ottawa who needed forwards.

I'm glad you found a *cough* reliable source that you are willing to follow, don't expect the rest of us to listen. If I quoted Eklund would I get a gold star?

And was David Rundblad ahead of Tarasenko or even close for most of this? I can't stress enough the fact of HIGH RISK player. Not to mention winger vs two way d-man. Murray has alot of intangibles that absolutely kill Tarasenko. He is also alot younger. Nobody gave two craps about Tarasenko at 19, he was an expected bust.

I'll agree that Tarasenko is a great prospect. Nobody said Ryan Murray is Chris Pronger, but I'm getting a bit tired of Tarasenko getting overrated over one damn game. It was the Wings, without Lidstrom(shudders at the thought).
The reason he fell was because he's Russian. The only risk was whether or not he would come over.

If you think people only heard of Vladimir Tarasenko because of last night's game against the Red Wings, I'm not sure what to tell you.