3-ins
Arnott
Langenbrunner
D. Markov

3 rookies(call ups)
Danis
Kostitsyn
Cote

I am assuming all the rookies are call ups as you have 3 out, 3 in and 3 rookies = 3 outs and 6 ins

I see a lot of people have Zednik on the out list. I mean yes he is not performing well last year and everyone has an off year. Zednik can skate and he can be tough on board. He has the skills and his value is low now. His contract is not a major problem. Why trade him instead of having him regain his performance and value with our team?

Bulis is out as he does not have the scoring ability.

Rivet, IMO is way overpaid and is max a 7th D in the new NHL. Yes he is a nice guy and he has leadership but afterall he is nothing special.

As I mentioned in the past, the Habs is not going anywhere with Ribs in this team. I guess the majority of fans concurred finally.

Arnott is exactly what the Habs need, except I am afraid some stupid GM will come up with a crazy offer and we may not get him.

Langenbrunner is hard working guy who give everything in every shift. A Carbo/Gainey type of guy.

D. Markov, according to my memory when he was still a Leaf, this player skates well and can make passes! Health problem maybe an issue though

And yes I think Abby will stay with the club as I fully confident with our scouts. He hasn't given a real chance to show off his stuff. Huet has yet to prove himself. Yes it took 2 years to prove yourself in my book. He has been doing excellent job but I'll say he's our no.1 if he performs the same coming season.

Ryder is a keeper! it is very normal for a 2nd year player to slump and yet he still scores 30 goals. He is not a lazy player in any sense. Yes his play was dropped but I don't see a reason why he will not rebound.

Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote