View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 12:25 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Saw Halifax play thrice this weekend, two times on TVASports, and once live in Sherbrooke. And my mind didn't change about Drouin. I have him slightly ahead of Mackinnon.

Alain Chainey (former scout for Anaheim) who is the color guy for the 'Q games on TVASports also has Drouin ahead. He gave his scout rating of the two during today's BLB/HFX game.

He rated Mack's skating at 5, while giving him 4 in both creativity(hockey IQ) and hands. Drouin had 5 in the latter two, and 3.5 in skating. All those ratings are on 5.

I also kept a close eye on Ciampini who IMO is nothing to write home about. Liked Murphy, but I'm not quite sure where to slate him. Probably 3rd round, but I haven't seen him enough just yet.

Liked Boivin of the Remparts, first time I see him play. He's talented and he's smart with the puck. Could be a good option in the late round (5,6,7). He was picked up in the OJHL I believe by Roy.

Talking about Roy, liked Marc-Olivier's game today. He looked faster than I recalled. I'm still not sure I'd use a 2nd rounder on him.