View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 11:39 PM
Frozen Failure
Best Threadkiller

vCash: 2111
Send a message via AIM to Frozen Failure Send a message via Yahoo to Frozen Failure
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrailSwan View Post
If Vancouver goes 0-3 who knows what'll happen.
Step 1: Ballard+ for Robidas+.
Step 2: Luongo for youth to Toronto for Frattin and some salary.

Anyway.

We need a better veteran D man back there. Morrow is doing a pretty decent job in the bottom 6, far better than Fiddler and Nystrom.

We need to put the blame on whoever is making the decision to actually try this season rather than just trial by fire the youngins'. Sceviour should play. R Smith should play up. We can't have a top line of veterans because they WILL wear down. Spread the legs around, Gully.

E2: Dur forgot Whitney is a LW.

Whitney - Eakin - Ryder
R Smith - Roy - Jagr
Morrow - Sceviour - Eriksson
<rest of dudes>

Obviously mix and match your wingers as needed. Eriksson can play either wing, as far as I know. But Jagr, Whitney, Eriksson and R Smith can probably rotate through on ice time.

Robidas needs to get plunged down the lineup. Rome won't help us, honestly, but he'll bring some physicality to the backend. Ultimately we need a guy like... Oleksiak to play with Goligoski.

Dillon's not at #2 playing capacity. As far as I can tell he's still nervous as hell, but I agree that Goligoski - D man taller than 6'2" would be ideal.

Daley-Larsen would be interesting since Larsen seems to be a man possessed and Daley looks really good this year (I am not a Daley fan usually).

That leaves Benn, Rome, and Robiduh.

Last edited by Frozen Failure: 01-21-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Frozen Failure is online now   Reply With Quote