Thread: Nikolai Kulemin
View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 02:03 AM
Kingstonian84*

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=BigBenSF;57991183]Pens fan (What? A Pens fan showing interest in Kulemin??) coming here in peace. Just wanted to know what your expectations are for Kulemin this year. Do you expect him to perform similar to the way that he did in the KHL, or do you think he might underperform like the way he did last season? He is one of the hardest players in the NHL to determine the value of, he is a previous 30 goal scorer but underwhelmed last season, then came back in the KHL and posted great numbers.

- My opinion on Kulemin: He's easily our best 2 way forward, he has a heavy shot but he doesn't always elect to use it. He's a strong skater but he's no breakaway king either, top speed isnt bad but could be a bit better as well. Kulemin lacks vision, but thats not to say hes a puck hog, he just lacks creativity out there. I really believe Kulemin and the entire line had a dream year in 10/11, I highly doubt he tops 30g/57 points again, thats not a knock against Kulemin though. I think Kulemin will get 20-25/45-50 points a year but he will also provide a lot of solid mins on the PK and be an effetive shut down player.

Kingstonian84* is offline   Reply With Quote