Old
01-21-2013, 03:59 AM
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySheen View Post
I like what someone suggested in the other thread, make Fowler the rover like Scotty, and allow Getzlaf to move back and forth from the half walls to the point. Having 2 shots as deadly as Souray and Getzlaf at the points will make PK'ers think twice about having to block them and with Fowler moving around it won't allow the PK'ers to be stationary, potentially opening up more holes, I hope Niedermayer can teach this to Fowler.

Really think Souray is gonna be a weapon on the PP, I'd dare suggest he's never played on a PP unit as talented as our no.1 group

the defense as a whole is gonna take a little while to gel though, I noticed alot of miscommunication/not knowing partner moments. Allen is gonna be very happy to have Cam back i'll just say that...
Um yah? Sourays a beast I'm not mad at the 3 year deal. We need his shot. We haven't had a shot like his since Pronger. People need to deal with it. Getting pts OFF the point is crucial. Sorry I'm busy trying to win a cup here. What are you doing?