View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 09:36 AM
darrenturcotte#8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
have to agree with pat, i think the new upper bowl sucks. concourse was extremely crowded in between periods, and there is absolutely no leg room. getting down to the concourse in between periods is very tough to do too. there isn't a lot of room on the staircase for people to go up and down. hopefully they get some kinks worked out to make things a bit better upstairs, but i was not happy at all last night
Last season, the lower concourse was a traffic jam for opening night. It was miserable. Never had a problem since. I am hoping the upper bowl is the same way. 18000 people all came to check it out in between periods. After a few games, it will hopefully be ok.

Leg room seemed very tight in rows 3-14. But broadwayblue and I were chilling in Row 2 with extra leg room and a perfect view of both the Ice and the Ravens game on the TV's right in front of us. I must say, overall, I'm THRILLED with the reno and seats. No more cotton candy guy walking in front of me. No more of my 5'1 Fiancee complaining she can't see anything. No more Garden Vision sticking a camera in my face and telling me when to look happy... THRILLED!!!!