View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 10:07 AM
theamazingchris
#ScrapChevy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke49 View Post
Idk if he meant that for the size, but more for the fact that he has a vendetta against Thor haha kidding. If so then I guess Jet didn't look at their sizes. lol It might be under the theory that Peluso is more skilled but who knows at this point. How either him or Wright would do at this point is all a guess. We know what Thor can bring, his good and bad games. The other guys are unknown how they'll do for us.

The problem is where to stick Scheifele. Right now he's stuck on the 4th so it's giving us an odd looking 4th line, and while he needs more then 4th line minutes, you can't give him too many minutes if he's not ready for a heavy load. Honestly though, I wouldn't be upset if we swapped Kane for Scheif on the PP if you want to try and make use of some of his playmaking.
These two issues may well be related; I don't think the lineup will change until Noel makes a decision on Scheifele, because no matter what happens, he'll have to do some line-juggling. So why do it before you have to? Wright and Peluso will get their shot soon enough, probably after what happens to Scheifele is set. I'd like them to bring Redmond in though; the D could use a shakeup.