View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 10:30 AM
toughfighter83*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVW View Post
I don't think there's any cause for panic, its frustrating to lose the first 2 but there's obvious signs for optimism. Bryz and G have looked good. Schenn and Couturier are only going to get stronger as the season wears on. Yes the Flyers could use a true top pairing PMD, but a top line winger is a luxury that I don't think is worth over paying for at this point. Give it time, I think the Flyers will finish top 5 in the East.
i dont think this team is going anywhere because of lav's scheme it's what got him fired in carolina and he refused to change, it's happening in philla, great coaches change their schemes if it's not working, that's why philla coaches get fired because they dont change their schemes and it's predicable, plus homer refusing to get a top line player will hurt this team and resigning hartnell was a dumb move, he's sloppy on his skates and cant shoot, amnesty him and sign perry, maybe bring jagr back or trade for bobby ryan, get a top pairing defensemen, they'll need one if timms retires.

toughfighter83* is offline   Reply With Quote