View Single Post
01-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Queen in the North
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
Ridley is more than exceptable. Unless you are going to draft an Adrian Peterson near the top of the draft don't bother. Too many Afred Morris' and Arian Foster to worry about that. Remember Laurence Maroney?

Not really sure how Tebow could help this team. Maybe on some 4th and 1's? Hardly seems worth the circus he brings. If you are talking about a 4th and more then one yeard (I think you are) you are nuts. It's highly unlikely he would have gotten it..
I would like another option at rb. But I want to see what Demps can do because I think he's special. He's an Olympian. That's gotta count for something.

Its not gonna win me any points on here, Bam. But I think Tebow can do more on 4th and 1 along with Special Teams. I just think hes got a special skill set and with the right coach, they can extract that. I don't expect him to be a quaterback, but I think he can be used properly in certain situations.

Not sure where people determined that I meant Tebow is better than Brady. The only thing he hes better at than Brady is that he can run. That's all.