View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 11:22 AM
RedMenace
So Long, and Thanks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
Theres a Blackhawks fan saying that Beach going after cheap players like Sheahan and Ferraro actually takes balls to do what he did.

Dont mind a good bench brawl but jumping a top line player and keep going while hes down and out is ridiculous, same with Mccardle going around suckering guys already engaged with people. No problem with Mrazek getting beat up because he apparently kinda hit a guy or something. But sending out a line of goons to start a brawl with one of the top lines in the AHL is a joke and spot picking at its finest
Like you, I'm all for a good line brawl, or even a bench-clearer -- but what Rockford did was ridiculous. Hopefully their coaching staff gets fined as well.

- Yeah, what was up with McArdle? Dude was just skating around trying to engage with guys already engaged with someone else or tied up by the officials. Looked like a total clown.

- I think Mrazek tried to do something about Brookbank sucker punching Fournier, and Hutton skated into the frame with Helm-like speed... Hutton was absolutely smoking Mrazek, and I don't think he really expected that.

- I didn't see a most of the GR guys who were thrown out actually fighting (Pare, Lashoff, Fournier), but then again, it was the in-house feed. I wonder who jumped off the benches first?