View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 11:24 AM
Shady12
12-13 FGotG Champion

vCash: 500
Some scatter shooting, only read the first page so far-

Wandell sucks. Just get rid of him, bury him, whatever you need to do. He's proven that he's not going to develop into anything. Play someone like Sceviour instead.

Depressed about the D. Small and the best players are only adequate. Robi needs to go, or at least get 3rd pairing minutes. Goligoski, man I regret that trade. He's no good defensively and his scoring even dried up. Dude is a #5 D, should not getting first pairing minutes. I like the Dillon-Larsen pairing. Optimistically I hope it develops into a legit second caliber pairing. Both need to develop at least some offense though. I trust those two the most, plus Daley. I sure hope Oleksiak comes on fast, and hope they can find some sort if solid vet with size to eat big minutes by next season.

Frustrated by the way Gully gives forward minutes and line combos. Hope that starts to change. At least there's the sign of the "4th" line catching up to the "3rd"(HAHA) in minutes. When Benn is back do this(being realistic, they don't go SUPER YOUNG as some mentioned earlier-

Loui-Roy-Jagr
Whitney-Benn-Ryder(needs good linemates and someone to set him up)
Smith-Eakin-??/Sceviour (MorrowVincour/Chiasson-he's really coming on offensively)
Morrow-Fiddler-Nystrom/Garbutt

No damn idea what to do with order of D pairings, other than guys like Robidas and Benn need to stay out of the top 4.

Rome-Daley
Dillon-Larsen
Goose-Robidas (terrible pair but this lowers their minutes)
Maybe need to throw Oleksiak in there somewhere.......

Last edited by Shady12: 01-21-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Shady12 is offline   Reply With Quote