View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 11:31 AM
UvBnDatsyuked

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilsp1ll View Post
It's a motivational tactics to light a fire under these guys and get them refocused - why are people making such a big deal about this? Roy is known to be fiery and try a few different things.
I don't think many are complaining about it being done. Just questioning the back tracking and then subsequent start for Duclair.

There are parenting books that talk about threats with no follow through. You don't even need a high level coaches background to realize this. $20 and an Amazon account will teach you this.

I'm never surpised by a suspension and believe that it should be done more often to prove points. I'm just surprised that the team management would allow themselves to appear to be push overs. Not only did team "leadership" dictate the suspension but then on top of that, there was a change of heart by the same group. I would find it hard to be the head coach or GM and listen to that. I would say "you guys made your decision, stick to it or we are all going to look like an f-in Jr. B Team"

At least don't make the thing public and then change your mind.

UvBnDatsyuked is offline   Reply With Quote