View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 01:02 PM
CoasttoCoast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardfacts View Post
Not sure if Cornwall pulls that crap at the end of the game if SK is coaching......overall Smith was best player on ice...was shocked he did not get a star...

I have said on here before that Hrehoriak needed to get going if we were going to maintain our spot in standings....and he has played well the last couple of games...

Diaz has been a good addition...looked alittle slow footed the first couple of games but he had not played in a while....can reallly defend well...

Wondering why nepean gave him up...they seem to have no dman big a strong that can defend...
I would argue... Vered & Lorica are big and strong that can defend.
Nepean's problem they had no dman that could run the powerplay. They had one of the best in the league in Debrancat, they traded him away for Rodier, who I like, but he is clearly not a top six guy on this team, he's on the 4th line lately, looking for someone to fight. Drouin helps fill that Dman PP position, although they should have kept Debrincat.
Diaz can be very good when he is not taking penalties and not injured, two things he's done alot. Milito wanted out, more ice time.
If Milito and Diaz stay healthy and play in the playoffs- Pembroke probably wins this trade. But Drouin may help the Nep. PP and it would not surprise me one bit, if Drouins Div. 1 school suggests to him that he plays another year in junior, if that happens, Nep. wins trade.