View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 12:41 PM
mrjimmyg89
'13-'14 East Champs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvincentYvalentineR View Post
Not trying to find a scapegoat. Most are just citing the painfully obvious, Bickel has been bad. I have been one of his biggest supporters and again I think he has been BAD.

Now for those who are almost entirely blaming Bickel on our 0-2 start

For those who think Bickel's bad play isn't at all responsible for our 0-2 start

The team as a whole has just sucked (hence why we are 0-2). Bickel has just been a notch worse.
The issue with Stu is that I do not see him getting better. I want to see someone that at least has some knowledge on what to do with the puck. I'd rather see Gilroy or Eminger at this point. At least they can skate. Bickel is not a good skater. That is the reason he is not doing well.

Let's get rid of the obvious mistakes at this point, and move forward to figure out who needs to go where after that. Bickel coming out of the lineup is the easier of the choices to make.

At some point, you have to think that Miller is going to come up and try and provide a spark. Hagelin did it last season, Kreider did it in the playoffs. I expect that to be something they explore.

mrjimmyg89 is offline   Reply With Quote