Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Pens | 1/20/13
View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 01:51 PM
JCrusher*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrimpy View Post
Come on! "Be patient."? "You're too worried about two games."? "There was no preseason."? "There was no training camp."? Really? Really?!?!?!? The Bruins had no training camp and no preseason. The Penguins had no training camp and no preseason. They made a team chock full of game changers and hard workers look like a team of mites. I call BS on everyone that is coming down on people upset. They should be upset!!!! I'm upset! You should be upset! Especially if you bought a ticket to that turd they laid on the ice last night! It's not that we don't think the boys won't make the playoffs, nobody knows that. We're pissed because they played like complete garbage except for an odd blocked shot or spectacular save that everyone knows was actually a goal. Two games of GARBAGE! GARBAGE! GARBAGE! Then to think all the players were holding out for more money! More money for that piece of GARBAGE last night! They're play wasn't worth the paper their money is printed on! They deserved every boo they got last night and unless they don't start performing like they can (not necessarily winning games, just playing hard and well), they're in for the longest, shortened season full of boos that anyone has ever had and they WILL deserve every second of it.
Very Good Point. Listen losses happen i totally understand that. However if they lost playing hard for 3 periods i would except it more. The fact that they played slow soft and disinterested is what makes me mad. Im a die hard Ranger fan but i have no problem calling them out when they dont play hard

JCrusher* is offline   Reply With Quote