Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Pens | 1/20/13
View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 01:02 PM
NYRangers723

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrimpy View Post
Exactly! It's infuriating to know what these guys were capable last season and then not see effort. You can't be angry if they played hard but they didn't. At the start of the Boston game, Girardi blocked a shot in the first 30 seconds and I thought to myself (right where they left off!!) and then that was it. The best and smartest play of both games was DelZotto holding back on the retaliation that put Cooke in the box. THAT'S IT. I will admit that Hank made some really good saves as always but he's only one guy. The team stunk BOTH NIGHTS. They don't deserve to get paid for that crap. I'm glad I didn't buy a ticket.
Hey i agree with you pal. Im a diehard fan so me being angry means i care for the team and want them to play to their potential. This team has it all they have a top goalie top defense and now have offensive weapons. All they need to do is execute and play hard like they did last year. I have no idea why they didnt do that the first 2 games but hopefully it starts in game 3

NYRangers723 is offline   Reply With Quote