View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Sean Garrity
They call me Hampus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carelton CA View Post
If Rakell tops out this year as a 4th line center, he should not stay all year. He's a 1st round pick who I guess is a projected #2 or #3. Holland is less of a 4th line center than Rakell however. Peter is a top 2 guy with amazing touch and mits, as proven in Norfolk, he's not a guy that you trust as a checking center.

DSP I'm not getting at this point. He was pretty bad in Norfolk on the D end and was one of the PK guys but definitely not the primary guy. Lets try Rakell on the wing with Holland and Beleskey or DSP, Holland and Rakell before we decide to send him Rakell back. Remember there is far less flexibility with Rakell this year if he stays, just like DSP last year. If he stays, he's here all 48 and whether it's the right place for him or not. I personally think the hurt DSP last year and it's showing this year.

I would like to see Etem, Maroon and Wagner get some time in Anaheim this year in a role that they project to down the road. Etem as a 2nd or 3rd line wing, Maroon a 2nd or 3rd line wing and Wagner a 3rd or 4th line center.
Who do you want them to play over? Bobby Ryan or Palmieri? Barring injuries, horrid play by Palmieri or us being completely out of it, those 2 will not see top 6 roles.