Game 1: Ducks @ Canucks GDT pt II: Electric Boogaloo
View Single Post
01-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Join Date: Mar 2009
Watched the game finally. I thought we`d look better, actually, but it`s not like we looked bad either. I think the Nucks had the off-game. We still let in 3 goals, though.
Here are some thoughts of mine:
- pretty ok i guess since Perry looked completely off, especially at the first half of the game. Getz looks more involved than he was last year and made some crazy passes. Palmieri looks like wants to stay
- they weren`t as bad as i thought. Ryan had a bad game, but Bonino looked ok, actually i think. He was good defensively. Nothng spectacular offensively, but no one expects it from him. Teemu was horrible
But he better don`t take a penalty, since he took 2 and we let goals on both of those PK. Other than that - that youngster plays great
- impressed. Koivu looks great, as well as Winnik. I liked Cogs also.
- i liked whenever Beleskey was on the ice. Rakell was better than i thought, but i still want to take a look at Holland as a 4C first. He looked slower and smaller than i thought but he have good smarts and i love him in the faceoff circle. Devo missed at least 2 big hits by skating past the guy h wanted to hit
Wasn`t noticable, would like to see better game from him. More active and physically stronger.
It was ok i guess. Healthy Fowler will help though. Love what Souray and Allen brings - they were pushing the Canucks players from the front of the net, wasn`t letting to touch Hiller or any other player after the whistle.
- looked ok i think. We`ve seen him better than this but it`s only the first game.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kalvinators