View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 02:45 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasculio View Post
Am I the only one thinking that Desharnais played like crap saturday ? I like that Gally is playing center in practice, and especially like that Gallagher is playing with him, and Prust too, but Eller playing with Blunden, that I don't like, especially since I thought he wasn't as bad as Desharnais...

But yeah, whatever helps getting a better pick...
Only got to the first page and it seems most people are like WTF and justifiably IF that's what MT is going with.

Did Eller win us the game on Saturday? Nope. Was he one of the few competent ones. Yup. Look at the foals that were scored against us vs the PKs where he made a difference. Everyone is taking time to get adjusted so first of all evaluating after 1 game, for arguably a player with some of the best talent (call that overrating, I don't care, it's my opinion) and a strong work ethic is stupid and second of all, if you're going to juggle the lines like we usually do in a 10 game slump, I agree, get DD out there - he was horrrrible. I like DD too, but if after one game you wanna pick someone, it's him (or even Patches and Cole). Eller between those two would be interesting as an experiment. Anyway, I'd be surprised if things changed that much. We need to get wins before trying to experiment too much and two rookies + Prust seems imprudent to me.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote