View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Yeah I mean I definitely understand that they are busy but going by their own email, they're busy making sure everyone gets their home opener tickets that fans are printing off their own computers?

I'm just frustrated that I spoke with someone Friday and made it clear that I needed an answer by Monday night. I left my # and was told I'd get a call. It's pretty apparent that I'm not getting a call or email response today
You would be amazed at the number of people that have problems logging into their account and clicking print on their tickets for tomorrow night. And not because of any technical problem, but because of user related errors. Not everyone is too computer savvy, or easy to walk through this kind of stuff. Unfortunately, they do have to deal with every one of those issues, regardless of how simple it should be. I can attest to it being quite time consuming, as I've had to do so with people for free tickets for STH events a few years back on an internship. I was only fielding calls on the specific event(s) coming up and I was swamped in the days leading up to an event. When you're talking about thousands of STH and issues related to your home opener... it is a HUGE undertaking.

Best suggestion: call again today. If you've just been sitting around waiting all day (and haven't reached out since Friday), its a good idea to try to reach out one more time. In that case, its not being pushy or causing any problems. While I doubt they have forgotten about you, the simple reminder helps, especially if they realize your problem is one that can be addressed relatively quickly. If you have already called today, then maybe don't reach out again. But if its been a few days, reach out, be proactive about the situation, and you have a better shot at it being resolved.