Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Pens | 1/20/13
View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Hard to say at this point. Nothing is really clicking for this team as of yet, but I wouldn't say he's hogging the puck. However, given how badly the rest of the team has been playing, I don't think anyone would mind if he was. Best player on the ice for us by far in both games.

He's shown a little bit of chemistry with Richards, but they've also been completely out of touch several times.
Yeah, and he is undoubtedly pushing back the D and opening up alot of ice for Richards that way. Like we for example saw on our goal against Boston.

I don't know, I definitely think that Nash is better than most big stars in this league at using his linemates. I am watching Stamkos play right now, and with him you get one attack and a helluva shot on net and then you have to go on defense again (kind of). Gabby is kind of like that too.

The tic tac passing is another story. Natrually BR and Nash needs to develop more chemistry, of course, but I see no problem there. I've seen Nash on some scary top lines for Canada in international tournaments. I think the only thing that could hold this line back is Richards legs...

Ola is online now   Reply With Quote