View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 03:53 PM
SlapshotTheMovie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
Yeah, No. He can be a good 4th line center with certain improvements. He loses important faceoffs all the time too and magic is not something he's capable of. Sometimes he has extreme puck luck and scores a few. But, he's not good. But that's never been my issue. My issue is how he's used, like late in games down by a goal or on a line with a rookie who has shown the potential to fill the net. All of my BB rants are directed at Torts. Boyle does the best he can with what he has. It's his dopey coach who overrates him and hurts the team by misusing him.
I will completely agree he is misused at times. I feel you are making a bit of a mountain out of a mole hill here. I do think if Kreider could get the puck deep into the zone with his speed and give Boyle a chance to get in front of the net and use his big ass to screen and grind on guys we could see that line make some much needed scoring. I will agree i think the third line is being misused but with who is on that line i don't see why it cant be a second/third rate version of what Hags Richards and Gabby where doing at the end of the season last year. I am not thinking or expecting them to be able to do it anywhere near as well or effective but they arent being matched with top 6 guys. They should be able to be better then they are. I know it is only two games and i am far from giving up hope or yelling out in defeat. I think once we hit our stride we will see some 5 game streaks going. I just see this year being keirder getting some leasons the hard way after some huge hits and beatings. I would LOVE to be wrong but i feel he is in the NHL a year to early and will preform very much like he has in these last two games through out the rest of the season. If he survives these lumps and improves with each one he will definitely live up to the hype he is getting. I have faith in 2013-14 season he makes the impact you all expect him to this year.

SlapshotTheMovie is offline   Reply With Quote