View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Frolov 6'3
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdirty View Post
You might have noticed that I didn't say a word about Jaskin's potential. Or maybe you didn't. You didn't address a single thing I said in my post. Hearing what you want maybe?

People give opinions about prospects on the prospect discussion board. If you don't give a damn, don't read the prospects board.

I really don't get what your problem is. This all started because a poster gave his opinion about Jaskin, and you replied with your "I don't give a crap" nonsense.
But if you need to make a big thing about this, here's some more ammunition for you:
Why should anyone give a crap about what you give a crap about? You said yourself you haven't even seen the guy play.
WJC because of Hyka.

I have no problem with an opinion but not that nonsense. I say people should lower their expectations a bit because several (some) other high scoring 2nd rounders (Etem, Saad, Prince, Toffoli, McKegg) are having quite a hard time in the AHL. Logically. That's a more than normal response and a fact. Jaskin with no flaws and too good for any other pro league other than the NHL is rubbish.

Last edited by Frolov 6'3: 01-21-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Frolov 6'3 is offline   Reply With Quote