Old
01-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Paxon
⚔Z E M G U S⚔

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Paxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrigsAndGirgs View Post
I would take Grigs over either Foligno or Ott (goal not withstanding) on the PP. But isn't it a nice problem to have so many options for the PP?

My preferred units:
Vanek-Hodgson-Grigorenko
Ehrhoff-Pominville

Foligno/Ott-Ennis-Stafford
Leopold-Myers

Stick Grigs on the half-wall and let him work. He's also not a small guy, so he can battle along the boards to retrieve pucks if need be.
I'd take Foligno out before Ott. Ott showed he's more than capable of making a good pass as well as digging out the puck on the PP, nevermind that nice shot he got off.

I agree that FES in of itself is not a good PP line because it thrives in transition, and the transition opportunities are completely different in PP situations. You need more puck possession. Ott gives you that, Leino can give you that when he's back, even Hecht can. I'm not saying Foligno can't be a solid 2nd unit PP guy in time but I don't think he should be getting the nod just because FES did so well at the end of last season, and really that's why he is. Grigorenko should be getting at least SOME PP looks from this game forward and Ott, imo, should remain getting some time.

Paxon is offline   Reply With Quote