View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Stammertime91
Keep on keepin' on!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeykshade View Post
Folks were calling Stamkos a bust early as well. If hfboards is anything, it's full of hyperbole.
Everybody was ready to send Ovechkin packing the other night.

Everybody was ready to send Jagr home after prediciting him and Whitney were going to bring home hardware. Hilarious people are so deluded. If anything, I'd say tampa is looking to be a playoff team, I know its extremely early but I'll say they are playoff material. Too much talent and they are clicking quite rapidly. give it another 3-5 games for mistakes to wear(though there needs to be no mistakes made at all but nobody is perfect).

I dont think anybody here is expecting a 2011 playoff run with Lindback and Garon in net with the way Brewer plays. Putting him out there is such a liability, I thought it was a wrong move bringing him here since day 1. Need somebody determined for the puck and ALERT, not watching who is only infront of him but everywhere. Frustrating, because that was our game to lose, and we did so putting Brewer out there. Not just his fault, but a lot of mistakes were caused by a veteran named Eric Brewer. Grr.

Stammertime91 is offline   Reply With Quote