View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 03:53 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzion View Post
Please, they barely played with the puck, no one had a scoring chance before Gio's goal.
Did I say they were great or anything? They were the only real threats which were VERY few and the point is that they looked like they were ready for an NHL game as opposed to the first line who have done most of their skating for RDS promos, it seems. Pleks, Gally and Gio had energy and quickness (well...more of it). Gio DID get the goal and it was an important one considering you can score with that much time remaining (although I believe Gally had been moved down). Patches looked like he'd never handled a puck before, couldn't stay on his skates. Cole was rusty BUT remember how long it took him last year to find his game? (And he still scored that much!) Same for DD.

Eller played just fine. Opening night, not worried. Pissed cuz I had to deal with the jeering from leaf fans (who have now as expected, grossly overrated their team), but I'm not worried. PK deal needs to happen by the end of the week though, which I realize has a good chance of not happening.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote