Where do the Habs finish this year ?
View Single Post
01-21-2013, 04:56 PM
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Québec, Québec
I voted 9-11 because, as I already mentioned in another thread: I hate our D squad!
- How many games will Subban miss?
- Markov's health is still a concern (his KHL stint is encouraging; fingers crossed)
- We may be forced to use Emelin in the top 4 and I think he is not ready for such duties
- We also may be forced to use Emelin as a RD and he looked better as a LD
- We never replaced Hamrlik: he was a stabilizing force out there. One who was able to eat a lot of evens strength minutes
- Because of his experience and style of play, we may be forced to use Bouillon in the top 4. I am a big fan (he is much better than Campoli!) but I don't like him as a top4 D.
- Most of our D bring a redundant contribution: soft (to various degree) offensive defensemen. We badly need a big, experienced and tough stay at home D.
- Subban, Diaz, Weber, Saint-Denis, Emelin... these are not experienced defensemen. And at least 3 of them will play a big role.
Think of all the 3rd period leads we lost last season: it is the sign of an inexperienced D squad imo. This season should not be different.
View Public Profile
Kjell Dahlin's albums
Find More Posts by Kjell Dahlin