View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Impossible Glory

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
I think I miss the CBA talks more than watching/reading/listening to the fans' panic about every move made by the team...

Anyway, it looks like the previous coaches might have ruined Eller's vision in a way. I strongly insist on the might, but it's still a possibility. I remember that in his first year, his passes were decent-to-good, but often they wouldn't get to the players he was playing with. He anticipated the play much better that the scrubs with no hockey sense at all he played with at the time, so on some occasion it looked like he totally missed a pass when it was the winger who should of got it. After that, he kept the puck and began to shot more often. He surely never had a great vision, but how the coaches handled him might have affected his game a lot.

Obviously, he should be more involved in the play and go harder to the net in order to succeed. Still a lot of work to be done, but he has a lot of talent. Let's just hope that our new coach gives him some (at least) decent wingers at some point or puts him on the wing with skilled players for a somewhat extended period of time.

Impossible Glory is online now   Reply With Quote