View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 06:33 PM
steveat

vCash: 500
Okposo played better than Saturday that's for sure. I think most people are pissed because when he plays, it's like he isn't trying. He's too soft and today he could have had two more goals, but he played with it too much..like he wanted to be on the highlight reel or something. He fumbled and that was all she wrote. He needs to bang more and take more shots....shot produce more chances. Tavares for example makes chances as much as he makes plays....i think KO is hesitating a lot...but maybe that's me.

As for Streit, I think he feels pressure to make plays, so he risks jumping in, but it's not all his fault. He could play a 2 way game, but it will hurt his game more. I think the problem is that the rest of the line doesn't drop back. I play D for most of my life and I was a rushing Dman (had to be..I am only 5'5 8-)) and when I jumped into the play...one of the forwards would drop back to cover me..THAT is what's not happening. We are not observing the play and get caught up. Everyone is to blame when a goal is scored against...not one player. When you see a dman jump in on the play, someone needs to take the point..it's as simple as that or you get caught down ice with a quick pass by the other team.

steveat is offline   Reply With Quote