View Single Post
01-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Dont call him Beavis
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by OkimLom View Post
How long are people going to bring up the Lucic Incident? I mean, it happened last year, nobody did anything about it, the guys in the locker room learned from it and started to stick up for each other. Management took the steps to fix it. They addressed it and the teams seems better for it.

I understand why people do it, but the people that shouldve learned from it, did and are better as a team for it.

Maybe its just me, but I'm so sick and tired of hearing about it.
434,231.6 times. It's important to note that this figure includes the number of times that someone partially brings it up, only to lose their train of thought or be interrupted. It also includes the (limited) number of times that random sounds in human dialogue form the phrase "Miller Lucic incident".

However, while the figure does include the number of times that it's mentioned when pirates teach the phrase to their parrots, it does not include any of the times that the parrots repeat it.

All kidding aside, it will never go away. Once everyone stops questioning the toughness of the team it will be all about how they're not longer the team that let Lucic blow up their goalie, and once they lose one or two tough guys from the roster it will be all about whether we're becoming that team again. That all might die down, but it's still too easy of a situation for teams to hype up when they promote a game or a series. Heck, we just saw the Campbell-Umberger hit during yesterdays opening video and it drew a lot of noise from the crowd, and that's about 7 years ago.

Last edited by cardiffgiant: 01-21-2013 at 05:54 PM.
cardiffgiant is offline   Reply With Quote