View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 06:51 PM
petrocelli
I love the Draft!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformTheMasses View Post
Yup. He played fine though. He worked hard, created quite a bit and also made some errors (though those are drastically overstated quite often). I like Okposo more than most, but he is not a 1st line winger. I think most teams in the NHL would LOVE to have him as a second liner though. Ullstrom Again gets less than 10 minutes of ice time. Would love to see him flank JT for a bit. I suggested this before the season, didn't get many responses. Im sure mosst thought I was crazy. Ullstrom can be a devastating force on PP

#FreeUllstrom
I went to the game tonight and the thing that stood out most was how fast Ullstrom is. The kid was flying. Not only was he flying, but he placed that shot he scored on perfectly at full speed. If he can finish like that........ LOOK OUT!!

With Grabner looking good the first two games, two vets in Aucoin and Boyes showing nice amount of skill and the ability to blend in well. Two young kids taken in the same draft perhaps ready to take it to the next level (Ullstrom and Martin; 2009),and the 9th overall pick in that same draft, hoping to build off a very strong individual finish last year, once he returns from injury, Josh Bailey.... perhaps secondary scoring won't be as much of an issue as it was last year.....
Even before today's game, I liked our lines 2 through 4 much better than years past..

If anyone falters, the heck with Boulton.. I'd like to see Nino or Nelson given a shot..

Moulson Tavares Okposo

Grabner Neilsen Boyes

Ullstrom Aucoin Martin

Cizikas Reasoner McDonald

Soon to come back: Bailey and Joensuu

Depth: Boulton

If they knock the door down: Nino and Nelson

When Bailey comes back:

Moulson Tavares Okposo

Grabner Neilsen Boyes (Nino)

Ullstrom Aucoin (Nelson) Bailey

Martin Cizikas McDonald

Depth:
Joensuu Reasoner Boulton

I'd rather see Nino and Nelson...

If we have trouble scoring with those lines 2-4, I'd be very surprised. I think some of these kids are going to bring it this year!!

petrocelli is offline   Reply With Quote