View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 06:23 PM
Jet
Chevel-takesadayoff

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by surixon View Post
Coaching staff gets a poor grade from me. Noel simply put needs to do better. Continually played the vets (Ladd and Wheeler) who were stinking up the joint over young players who were playing well in Scheifele and Burmie who imo earned more icetime. If he's not prepared to put our young players in positions to succeed then he needs to go. I also thought the pp was horrendously coached today, no flow and once again the coach trotted out players who weren't getting it done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by puck stoppa View Post
I thought Burmi was playing good, why was his icetime limited in the third? As I said before, when Noel changes up lines Burmi, Welly and Scheif get the short end of the stick, but he'll never bench a guy like Ladd, who sucked today and had that horrid giveaway on the first goal and looks of shape.
I think Noel knows where this team's bread is buttered. Guys like Ladd, Little and Wheeler are absolutely critical to this team having any shot at success this year. So, you give them a bunch of ice time so they can play their way into game shape and timing. May not be fair to the Burmi's and Scheife's of the team, but I get it. Those guys have to be rolling for us to have a chance.

Don't forget, they get the tough assignments too. The other guys might not look so great if they are getting the tougher minutes.