Trident61494

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khris Creider View Post
Rick Nash
This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecemleafs View Post
Rick Nash looks sick and likes driving to the net with the puck which is something i like seeing.
...and this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingWantsCup View Post
Rick Nash has looked like a stud out there. He's done my FAVORITE thing which is go hard for the net. I love the way he protects the puck by manuevering and even skating backwards. It's pretty damn obvious he's of very high talent. I'm not worried about him scoring at all that will definitely come in time.
...annnd this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatNYR View Post
Nash has been good and I do like his will to drive to the net.
...and finally this. There have been two games and Nash hasn't looked out of place at all. It's those around him. People are tired and haven't played in months and there is no cohesiveness among the group. You can't blame the idea that there are new people on the team because all the new guys (Halpern, Asham, and Nash...especially Nash) have ran the gamut from decent to pretty impressive. Chalk it up to rust and lets focus on the obvious which leads me to my next comment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turcotte8 View Post
JOHN GIANNONE ‏@jaygeemsg

Yes it's a sprint. Yes it's a poor start. But remember this: the Rangers started last year 0-3. After 48 games they were 31-12-5.

...this.

Someone said it on this thread...there aren't 7 teams who are better than the Rangers in the East. Getting to the end is all that matters and the playoffs are more about skill and less about points this year more than ever. We'll get there and when we do we'll be in it like we should.

Trident61494 is offline   Reply With Quote