View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NjDevsRR View Post
Speaking of scanner problems, the majority of stubhub tickets for Saturdays game on the Island did not scan and there was a massive line to get new tickets. It took so long that they decided just to let everyone in without scanning. It was a mess.
Was this for e-tickets? The ones I bought on stubhub happened to be hard tickets and I had absolutely no problem. Maybe I just got lucky (either in having hard tickets or no problems)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
How many other people were there? I presume enough to fill the suite (# of seats there)?
We had the ice cream suite last year. I want to say there were probably in the 16-20 people in there for the one I had. I don't remember for sure how many seats were in there (I want to say it was 24. Definitely more than 16), but I would say we had more than half of it full. We were among the first ones in there and were sitting in the front row of the suite. I didn't get up much after that so I didn't necessarily keep an eye on how full the suite got. Really no clue which game we had though, so maybe one against a bigger opponent would be more of a draw? Was definitely a nice experience though. Definitely enjoyable/worthwhile.