View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Tommy35

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
I like MPS. He plays hard, he's a big body and he does have skill. The problem is with so much up front talent, he's the odd man out, just like Omark was. Omark was incredible along the boards and really battled his ass off. I truly believe if you took out Horcoff and put in MPS, gave him consistent ice time and kept him on the same line, night in and night out, he would be great. The problem is he is/was always moved around and shuffled around so much that he played with different players every night and it's hard to get any traction or chemistry. I remember a few years back when EDM had all the injuries and towards the end of the season he was literally all the team had left. He played in all roles on a nightly basis and he did very well. It's all about a chance and just can't get it because of the talent the team already has. As I said, take out Horcoff, sub in MPS, let him play on that line on a nightly basis, he'll fit in well. JMO and I stand by it.
Excellent post., Just luv to see MPS given a chance with those plum minutes we keep giving to the $6million plug., but it ain't going to happen to this Swedish kid in Edmonton anyways, maybe in Detroit where he can flourish. The plug must earn his paycheck

Tommy35 is offline   Reply With Quote