View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 07:27 PM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
Point is: Chucky is the key. If he sticks as a center, there is no place for Eller. Do the math.

Oh, and I sure hope you're not comparing our Danish buddy with a freak like Stamkos or Lecavalier. And Plekanec. Please. Plekanec carries a play and CREATES them. Eller hasn't proven to ANYBODY in the pro hockey stratosphere that he does. Not in St.Louis (not too shabby organisation), not in Montreal (where you have seen passed A PLENTY of coaches, scouts, GMs). You can blame Therrien all you want, but if you think Bergevin doesn't think like him, you are mistaken. And Bergevin's reputation as a talent seeker is second to none in the league, apparently. So he must know a thing or two about hockey. Probably more than me, you, and all the posters put together.
Those four guys have pretty much the same skillset(Sure better quality) that's what I tried to make you understand, but you've seemed to have missed the point.
There is place for Eller. If you are too stubborn to admit that he his only 23 and that he has a great ceiling stop reading and just tell me, I'll stop arguing.
Eller has been treated like crap, he doesnt deserve to be squashed under everybody. He has damn good talent, he can carry the pick like anyone on this team, he can shoot it as good as most, he can deke better than most too, and then he's good in his own zone too. Now i'll repeat again, he didnt get his true chance. When this comes, we'll see what he's worth. But it need's to come fast, and not 1 game. We need enough time to see him. He need's someone to feed him the puck(AK Did that pretty well.)

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote