View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 07:34 PM
deandebean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Those four guys have pretty much the same skillset(Sure better quality) that's what I tried to make you understand, but you've seemed to have missed the point.
There is place for Eller. If you are too stubborn to admit that he his only 23 and that he has a great ceiling stop reading and just tell me, I'll stop arguing.
Eller has been treated like crap, he doesnt deserve to be squashed under everybody. He has damn good talent, he can carry the pick like anyone on this team, he can shoot it as good as most, he can deke better than most too, and then he's good in his own zone too. Now i'll repeat again, he didnt get his true chance. When this comes, we'll see what he's worth. But it need's to come fast, and not 1 game. We need enough time to see him. He need's someone to feed him the puck(AK Did that pretty well.)
Listen, sometimes on forums we tend to the extremes. I apologize if I did so. I think Eller can be productive. I think he can become a decent 3rd line center if he LEARNS to play the north american way. I think he can. He showed some flashes of it last year.

I just think that Therrien will want to see Chuckie at center. And that it could be Chuckie's position to lose. And that would compromise Eller's stay at center with the Habs. That's all I meant. Cheers.

deandebean is offline   Reply With Quote