View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 08:50 PM
canucks357

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcard View Post
My hockey team has started 12-1-0-0 so far this season, I may actually have a shot at promoting to I.1. I'm debating on adding another veteran D-man to secure that possibility or just going with the current team. I can really pad my OTR if I don't promote this season and stay down for one more but the extra 33 mil bonus plus whatever my sponsor increase would be for promoting is very tempting.
If you're looking to buy ask me first. There's a good chance I'll be unloading some vets for no other reason than to rebuild as I can't win I.1 with them. I wouldn't be so adamant about my players only except I sold my backup G and Dman I had since day 1 to another team (Canadian team). He paid a premium for them as I wasn't planning on selling them. *But* the G is stealing the show for his team and that Dman is his Captain. How's he doing? He promoted to I.1 and started the season 10-0 with that team. Those guys didn't play that good for me!!!

Anyways, let me know if you're looking for something. I have players in all positions available for sale.