View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 08:13 PM
PokeCheck101

vCash: 500
Saskatoon SBAAHL Sage

I guess this looks like all the rage so I'll chime in.... Heh Saskatoon, stay or go but get on with it already.

The reality is the majority of parents are likely done with playing the same teams over, and over and over and over, and- well you get the point.

You either want to travel or you don't. This is the real issue which has been made clear to me over and over and over and over and - well you get the picture, by Saskatoon parents.

All three Regina teams in SBAAHL are having great success. Can anyone with a child on one of these teams please chime in and give us your perspective on which system you preferred, the old or the new.... and thanks in advance.

If Saskatoon wants to keep as is and open doors to Clavet, Warman, M'ville, Delisle, Dundurn, etc. Then the reverse should be true too, Saskatoon can let their kids play else where. The city is not entitled to have their cake and eat it too. Hopefully this vote will make this topic fizzle out already.

As for the kids that have left GSHL, I've got no problem with it as long as it is above board (and often it is not).

All issues would be non-issues if people would start remembering these are 14 year old kids. Move the draft up to the midget level where it belongs.

I've experienced old school city zone AA hockey, GSHL hockey, C4 and SBAAHL hockey. In my own humble opinion, the ones that I personally enjoy are the C4 and SBAAHL.