View Single Post
Old
12-13-2003, 04:54 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing
STOP. Please stop. Please stop blaming everything BUT the rangers. It's all nonsense. The refs this the refs that. The team sucks! Face it already. It's over again. The season is history. Pitchers and Catchers coming up in March. That is all I am looking forward. I am also looking forward to a Long, Long lockout. I am tired of watching loss after loss after loss. It will be good to get a year off.
Im not blaming the refs for the rangers sucking, however at this point it is obviously in the rangers minds... once they are losing they give up, there was no effort from any player tonight except for leetch and ortemyer and maybe kasper after the rangers were losing

this team sucks and we know it, however the fact that the refs take every opportunity to hurt this team boggles my mind

yes the rangers got 3 powerplays towards the end, but it was after a goal that should have been disallowed was not and after the rangers were worn down from killing about 4 penalties

im not making excuses... you can quote me this team sucks just as bad as last years if not worse because dunham has been average and no one has stepped it up at all, but this team is not playoff material

as for the refs... its just pathetic, can a single game be played were the refs get maybe 1/2 the calls right? i know there will be mistakes but goaltender interference is something that needs to be looked into