View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 08:58 PM
JohnLennon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Are you? You sit there and defend everything the team does. Well, how did it feel watching us finish 15th last year? Did you like it when we stuck ourselves with Kaberle (oh wait, that's right you actually did.)

You see us for what you want us to be, not for what we are. The Habs aren't a good team man and we haven't been a good team in a long, long time.

Wake up.
I'm living in reality: we have a good, young core with Price, Subban, Pacioretty, Galchenyuk. Subban and Price aren't even close to their prime yet, and Pacioretty is really starting to improve. Why the hell would you want to rebuild? You just build OFF that talent, you don't trade away all your support. When you have a young core, you don't trade away almost all your veterans for picks. How else are the youth supposed to develop properly and efficiently?

Honestly, whoever thinks we should trade most of our veterans seriously just doesn't know anything about hockey. If some of you seriously think Beaulieu and Tinordi are NHL ready, and Markov should be bought out, you need to give your head a shake because those were the two dumbest things I've read all day. Almost every single post I read in this thread makes me cringe.

Finishing 15th last year was due to many reasons and you know it, specifically how we were the worst in the league at shootouts and struggled with huge injuries. By the way, I have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to Kaberle because I have always preferred Spacek. Don't put words in my mouth.

Stop thinking this is your little NHL 13 for Xbox or whatever. You don't trade half your team away for picks (first of all, it's stupid as hell, and second, you probably can't). You don't "tank" on purpose when you have a good young core.

The lack of hockey logic in this thread absolutely blows my mind.