View Single Post
Old
12-13-2003, 04:58 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Fan
I guess I'll be the first to state that besides the horrible calls against us yet again, Mike Dunham has hardly come up big for us when we need him. If it's just the fact that we can't clear our crease for **** or not, who knows...but at the way it's going right now, Mike Dunham won't lead this team to the postseason.

I don't think it would be totally fooling to poke our noses into the goalie market and just see whats out there.
theo
im starting to wonder if you are right, heck when we play the isles i think markkanen should start

dunham made 2 excellent saves for us tonight, but let in one bad goal, the 2nd goal he was out of position for and the 3rd goal he had no chance when roberst ran him over

im not sure who they should consider, but i wonder if cujo rumours will come back? i really dont know if cujo will help this team, i dont really want him unless the wings plan on paying for 1/2 his salary this and next season, however at this point im not sure that cujo could be much worse than dunham